Monday, October 8, 2007

Taping

This team of brothers work so fast together it was hard to get a still picture of them. I interrupted their work and ask them if they would give me a one second photo pose. They agreed and told me they have been doing this work for over 26 years together, six days a week. They certainly know what they are doing.
Arturo posed with a tool he call the bazooka gun, it tapes the seams. His brother George posed for me while wiping the taped seam. This team of brothers have stilts they use in order to reach tall ceilings. I arrived too late this afternoon to get a picture of them on their stilts taping the seams downstairs. Upstairs the ceilings are lower and with a little streatch Grorge can reach the ceilings. I would have liked to tried their stilts, but probably not a good idea, they were busy at work and didn't need another interruption.

No comments: