Monday, October 29, 2007

Stowers Furniture

This is Judith Nabarrete and her husband Rick. Judith is a sales-woman for Stowers Furniture in San Antonio. They drove all the way from San Antonio on her day off to deliver one of our dinning room chairs.
On the day of delivery one of our chairs was defective. I quickly contacted Judith to tell her about the defect in the chair. She recommended I refuse delivery on the one chair and apologised for the mistake. She went on to say she would have to deliver a new chair on her next day off because Stower's delivery department would not travel to Eldorado again to deliver one-chair.
I post this today for those sceptics who doubt those people like Judith are still out there, they are! I am so glad I had the privilege to meet one. Thank you again Judith.
If you have furniture needs please contact Judith Nabarrete at:
Stowers Funiture 210 W. Rector, San Antonio, TX (210)342-9411 or 1-888-STOWERS.
http://www.stowersfurniture.com/

No comments: