Friday, September 7, 2007

Johnny, Johnny & Johnny

This is Johnny the electrician. He has been very patient with me and my many outlet changes. We have had Johnny the plumber and Johnny the painter also. Our builder knows lots of Johnny's. The electrician has been the only one working at the house this week up until today.
After lunch today we drove by the house and found the roofers had started laying the green metal roofing this morning. It was exciting to see the building process moving forward. I realize I say this often, but with the slow progress this week I was excited.
I asked the roofers if they plan to work tomorrow. I didn't get a big, yes, as I had hoped. They will complete the back today and the front next week. The front will take much more time due to the many cuts around the dormers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking of Bonanza...I hear the music in my mind when I open your blog and see the photos. Would you rather be Barbara Stanwyck? You don't look a thing like Little Joe (and yes, he was a cutie: )
Love YOUR roof! always kas