Monday, December 3, 2007

Paint Color

The color we chose for the upstairs is up on the walls, it is called pine needle. The painters started painting the golden gate color downstairs this morning which is going to be a nice contrast. Today the painters removed the plastic which has been covering the cabinets. I can't tell you how much I like the cabinets, they are just perfectly finished..
The builder told us this morning the tile company started on our counter tops today and the flooring company will arrive on Monday the 10th of December to start laying the wood flooring upstairs. The builder continues to make progress, but looks like we will not be moving in until after the New Year. We are looking forward to 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, thanks so much for sending me the links to your blog. I'm about as green as those walls with envy! (and you know how much I love the green) Your home is absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to see it after you're all moved in.

You have all done a magnificent job!

Always, Jean

Anna said...

Thank you for your post and for the first swatch of paint color you gave me which directed me to the finished product.
Appreciate your encouragement.
Anna