Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Windows


I did the happy dance when I saw more of the upstairs windows going in. We don't need any more rain on the second floor.
Our windows are made by Eagle and have two wonderful features. They open from top down, or bottom up! I really like this feature. On hot summer days I can drop the tops down to release the hot air closest to the ceiling. Cool feature. The window casings also fold forward for easy cleaning.
The soffit work continues around the edge of the house with lots of vents for circulation. The electrician is coming this evening to install the wiring on all the porches. Then the framers will enclose the ceilings on porches using this same grey material they used around the edge of the house.
We are going to San Angelo today to view their Parade of Homes. We need paint color ideas and much more. I hope to glean lots of ideas from these homes today.

No comments: