Friday, June 22, 2007

First Meal

Today we had our very first meal in our home. How do you like our new dining table? We knew we would be working at the property this morning and planned yesterday to take lunch for the men. When I asked the framing foremen Frank Gomez and his sons to join us, they didn't hesitate to say "yes." They were very helpful to set up a make-shift table for our lunch together.
Frank and his sons completed siding the east side of the house before lunch. After lunch it looked as though they were securing the roof trusses, and then continue to work on the dormers over the garage.
The weather was cool and cloudy today which made for a nice work day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh your lunch made me hungry. I am sure the workmen enjoyed it and will remember how nice you are. Now I am wondering where is the garage? I can't remember .