Friday, April 20, 2007

Foundation Forms Removed

Later in the afternoon after the cement slab sets, the crew comes back and uses this machine to smooth and polish the cement. It looked great last night when we went over to look at it and walked around on the polished cement slab. We stood at where the front door will be enjoying the view of the lights in San Angelo. Just beautiful.
Just after lunch today I headed into Christoval to the Laundromat. I decided to swing into the property on my way to wash laundry and look at the new slab once again. When I arrived I found the crew busy removing the last of the wood forms from the foundation. Once again I did not have my camera, rats! I didn't know they would be there today. I talked to the crew for just a minute when the plumber drove up. The plumber stopped by to make sure the plumbing he put in was in good shape after the cement pour.
This is a learning process for me and will have to start asking more questions in order to be better prepared with my camera.

No comments: